Concerns of current research, Department of Soil Science
- Applications of nanotechnology and its uses in the area of environment, water, soil, plants and fertilizers.
- Rationalization of water use of natural resources and modern irrigation methods.
- Preservation of the environment, resource development and treatment of contaminated soils and resource inventory trauma.
- Recycling of waste water and bio-technologies.
- Soil and water management and organic agriculture.
- Written and translated books.